Tuesday 4 May 2010

Life Changing Spells - New Series!!

Hello and hope you had a wonderful Beltane!! I very much did and my Beltane ritual went well :) I'm feeling more grounded and balanced already.

Before Beltane though, I put a poll on the blog and asked for preferences in what types of spell you wanted to see and general life changes came out tops. This is totally understandable to me. There are many times in life when you know things aren't right but you're not sure what is actually up. Or everything seems to be going wrong and you're so overwhelmed that you're not sure what on earth your next step should be. Sometimes you just want change but are too tired to work out where you should start. Like I say - I understand! 

While spells, witchcraft or magick cannot solve all your problems, the energies and wisdom can certainly be used to bring clarity, strength and get your creative juices flowing so that you can bring about the changes you need. It can act like a good friend and steer you in the right direction while making you feel good about yourself. 

So, over the next few days I shall be putting together a series of spells to help you work with these energies and to get you back on track - right where you should be! 

Blessings
Fran xx

No comments:

Post a Comment