Wednesday 13 May 2009

Free Spells - Summer Air Spell

Typical - I was going to start doing some spell work outside (and then writing about it!) but the weather hasn’t been very nice the last few days so I’m having to put this off. Never mind, there’s still lots you can do inside even if that short bout of warmth the other week has given you the urge to get into the fresh air!

I thought I would include a love spell that has a summery feel to it ( the summer is great for ‘air‘ spells) but it can be used at any time of year and therefore the ingredients can be found any season. However, one of the reasons I wanted to include it here is because it is lovely at sunset so it’s a bit easier to fit into your day when the days are long. It’s really simple and a favourite of mine but will require you to try to tune into your psychic senses J

Free Love Spell

Take 4 floral incense sticks -lavender, rose & ylang ylang are good.
A holder or ash collector for each one.
4 rose quartz tumble stones.

Line your incense sticks in front of you. Light the 1st one and recite the following:

“I whisper into the air, to open up the path to my future”

Light the 2nd and say:

“I whisper into the air, to bring forth my one true love to me”

Light the 3rd:

“I whisper into the air, to now open my heart to believe”.

Light the 4th stick:

“I whisper into the air, and ask his/her name be whispered back”.

Concentrate for a while and observe swirling of the smoke before you. Focus hard, using it as a divination tool much the same as you’d use a crystal ball or scrying mirror. Look beyond the smoke and then allow any images, noises or signs to filter through to you. Gather all the information in your mind in order to put together an image or general sense of your future special someone.

Now line up the crystals one by one alongside your lit incense sticks. Imagine each one to be creating the path to your door and to your heart. Now you have opened the connection to him or her, you are now calling them to you and inviting them into your life.

You may find that you dream of someone later on that evening so it can help to keep notes of any extra details that you pick up!

No comments:

Post a Comment