Saturday 19 December 2009

Free Spell - Yule

I have finished my Yule spell! I’m really looking forward to it this year, I’ve got some high hopes and some interesting ideas I’d like try out. So, here we go - here’s how my week is going to pan out.

Tarot Reading
As mentioned here, I will be doing a tarot reading on the Sunday (20th). I will be using a 12 card spread to show the following:

1st card - what this past year has taught me.
2nd card - what my weaknesses are
3rd card - what next year holds for me in general
4th card - card for the 1st quarter of the new year
5th card - card for the 2nd quarter
6th card - card for the 3rd quarter
7th card - card for 4th quarter
8th card - where I will see my strengths grow
9th card - where I will find hurdles to my progression
10th card - how to overcome these hurdles
11th card - What new energies should I be ready for
12th card - conclusion and outcome

With this information I intend to write a statement of intent for my spell work the following day. This means writing down my hopes as well as some promises to myself that I will endeavour to work on.

Yule Altar
Around the room, I am hanging candles in jars. This has a soft but conscience altering affect on the room and builds some very warm, comforting energies. It is the perfect environment for working on change which can be unnerving in many ways. You will want to feel safe with the new path you are taking.

I will lay out my altar space with a barest minimum. My reason for this is to ensure that I do not carry over any energies from the past into my aims for the future. I am planning a 7 candle semi circle, I will complete the circle with my arms as I sit opposite, creating an intimate space between us. The candles will be 4 red and 3 green with tumblestones of red aventurine and malachite placed in between each one.

I am covering the altar with green velvet and will be placing bark, holly and pine in the middle, bound together in red ribbon to combine and strengthen the energies. I will also have a green apple which is going to be a central part of my spell. I’m really lucky in that a friend of mine is the actual apple grower! I have total faith therefore that it has been grown in a natural environment - and a trip out to the orchard is always lovely J The significance of the apple, in case you’re wondering, is that it is at the very last of its “life”, the harvest has finished. I will enjoy the season’s bounty but also prepare for a new one.

Yule Spell
First, light the semi circle of candles going from left to right. Say:

These brightest of flames
Lights the fire within
Its passion proclaims
A new life will begin

I will then read out my statement of intent from the previous day’s tarot reading (which I am going to write on red paper), focusing on building excitement as well as conviction!

Then taking the apple in my hand, I will say:
My apple is bounty
Ripened by the waning sun
My abilities are plenty
Growing and just begun

My aim is to discover
And to enhance all areas of my sphere
My potential I will uncover
The path ahead is to become clear

For the following 7 days I am going to light one of the candles for 5 minutes, repeating the first section of the spell. Then I will open up my mind to images, thoughts and any inspiration that comes to me to aid me in this new beginning.

As ever, there is so much that you can do to adjust this spell if you want. I always fully recommend the personal touch, never more so than when you are looking for new beginnings and self discovery.

Good luck and brightest blessings!!

Fran xx

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. WELCOME TO THE GREAT BABA OF OSUN SPELL TEMPLE
      Welcome to the great osun spell temple where you can get solution to all your problems Do you want to be rich, famous, wants prosperity in your business,want your ex back to you, want people to love you, success in your examination, win bets, want to see vision, you need promotion in Work, you need healing to all types of diseases, sickness like HIV, HPV,LUPUS, CANCER,CYSTIC FIBROSIS STROKE and lot more just contact the great baba and now by messaging him and your problems. will be solved. CONTACT HIM ON ( drbabaosun44@gmail. com)

      Delete
  2. love this spell. Blessings in deed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WELCOME TO THE GREAT BABA OF OSUN SPELL TEMPLE
      Welcome to the great osun spell temple where you can get solution to all your problems Do you want to be rich, famous, wants prosperity in your business,want your ex back to you, want people to love you, success in your examination, win bets, want to see vision, you need promotion in Work, you need healing to all types of diseases, sickness like HIV, HPV,LUPUS, CANCER,CYSTIC FIBROSIS STROKE and lot more just contact the great baba and now by messaging him and your problems. will be solved. CONTACT HIM ON ( drbabaosun44@gmail. com)

      Delete
  3. WELCOME TO THE GREAT BABA OF OSUN SPELL TEMPLE
    Welcome to the great osun spell temple where you can get solution to all your problems Do you want to be rich, famous, wants prosperity in your business,want your ex back to you, want people to love you, success in your examination, win bets, want to see vision, you need promotion in Work, you need healing to all types of diseases, sickness like HIV, HPV,LUPUS, CANCER,CYSTIC FIBROSIS STROKE and lot more just contact the great baba and now by messaging him and your problems. will be solved. CONTACT HIM ON ( drbabaosun44@gmail. com)

    ReplyDelete