Thursday 28 May 2009

Free Spells - A Spell for a Full Moon

Seeing as we’re coming up for a full moon soon (June 7th), I thought I would give you a few tips on how to make the best of this exciting and powerful time for magic. It is often reserved for major rituals and also for group work seeing as the moon has a very binding energy at this special time.

However, not everyone is in a position to work with others and you should not feel precluded from the fun if this is the case for you! I have included a basic spell to help you harness the moon’s power to help you fulfil a wish.

There are a few ingredients needed with this spell but you can be flexible. I find that anything white or silver works best. You will also need to check the weather in order for this spell to work as you will need a clear night with plenty of moonlight so in theory, this being summer, it is a good time of year for this to work - theory!

You will need a globe to represent the moon so a crystal ball is perfect for this. However, if this isn’t practical then you can use a crystal tumblestone. Something like snow quartz is absolutely perfect for this due to it’s lovely, pure white colour. You will also need some mineral water and a bowl, cauldron or chalice big enough to hold the globe or crystal. Fill this with the mineral water.

Take the globe in the palm of your hand and say:
I seek to hold the power of the moon in my hand
And draw its energy to me.

Place the globe in the water and say:
I see you within the water, both in representation and in reflection
I ask that you share your benevolent power with me tonight
And grant my wish.

Take a moment to see the moon’s reflection.

With the gift of your power granted and placed within the water
I accept and thank you for the honour of your visit tonight

Now sprinkle the moon water around you while visualising your wish:
I am surrounded and blessed by your gift to me
And ask that my wish is fulfilled.

Now speak your wish out loud and once again, thank the moon for sharing such a precious gift with you.

Good luck and let’s hope June 7th is a good night for witchery!

5 comments:

  1. Could u please tell me the wiccan basis of this spell?? How is one supposed to channelize one's energy during this??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WELCOME TO THE GREAT BABA OF OSUN SPELL TEMPLE
      Welcome to the great osun spell temple where you can get solution to all your problems Do you want to be rich, famous, wants prosperity in your business,want your ex back to you, want people to love you, success in your examination, win bets, want to see vision, you need promotion in Work, you need healing to all types of diseases, sickness like HIV, HPV,LUPUS, CANCER,CYSTIC FIBROSIS STROKE and lot more just contact the great baba and now by messaging him and your problems. will be solved. CONTACT HIM ON ( drbabaosun44@gmail. com)

      Delete
  2. Hi,

    For many solitaries the universal element of the spirit - the power within - is extremely important as they cannot combine their energies with those of others, which is where you will often first start to recognise it. However, I believe that the energy within is always the same, it's just that you need to find the way to tap into it, to see it!

    I choose meditation as way of 'opening the door' to my innate energy, to allow me to become aware of the feel of it as I work. However, if you ever feel that you are losing touch with this energy during a spell, then try keeping something personal (a photo, even a lock of your hair) and it can help to draw you back in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wanted to know how to perform the secret ritual for Jupiter's protection please let know

    ReplyDelete
  4. WELCOME TO THE GREAT BABA OF OSUN SPELL TEMPLE
    Welcome to the great osun spell temple where you can get solution to all your problems Do you want to be rich, famous, wants prosperity in your business,want your ex back to you, want people to love you, success in your examination, win bets, want to see vision, you need promotion in Work, you need healing to all types of diseases, sickness like HIV, HPV,LUPUS, CANCER,CYSTIC FIBROSIS STROKE and lot more just contact the great baba and now by messaging him and your problems. will be solved. CONTACT HIM ON ( drbabaosun44@gmail. com)

    ReplyDelete