Monday 23 November 2009

A Reflective Spell for Beating the Bullies

Much as I like to try and see the good in people as much as is possible, it is a sad fact that not everyone you know brings enhancement to your life. They may have reasons for their issues, ranging from low self esteem to personal ambition but this does not mean that you have to accept their destructive, bullying ways. You have a right to feel good about yourself.

I’m aware that some people want to try curses when they feel bullied or upset. There are a couple of reasons why this is not a good idea. First, it will make you feel bad afterwards - if you act like your enemy you become your enemy so try to always be true to yourself and resist the temptation to get nasty. Another is the Wiccan 3-fold law. This states that all energies projected will come back to you but 3 times as powerful so much nicer to make it an act of kindness.

But you should defend yourself as you would defend a friend in a similar predicament. The best way to go about this is to send their negativity back to them rather than unleashing some of your own.

For this spell, all you’ll need is a reflective surface. It could be a mirror that you place on your desk, a shiny broach, you could use a the glass on a picture frame or a crystal such as hematite. I’ve even used the screen on my mobile phone before! It doesn’t need to be pointed at the problem individual, it’s more about making sure that the energies are bounced back so it’s not a physical thing as such. These are the words I choose:

My aura is my sanctuary
I bid you to retreat
I’m shielded from your harmful ways
My spirit will not be beat!

You can repeat this once a day (to yourself so as not to draw their attention of course!) when they are nearby to build the protection. If you can get away with it, repeat it to yourself when they are talking to you, putting you down or generally trying to hurt you. The benefits are two-fold. Firstly, you get the protection of the spell, secondly you drown out their meaningless words :)

Go get ‘em!

2 comments:

  1. I Felt Much Better When My Dad Was insulting Me As I Said This :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can this work on spirits as well?

    ReplyDelete