Thursday, 12 November 2009
How To Spot Natural Witch Characteristics
Natural witch characteristics are by no means set in stone and because of this, it’s a topic that causes a lot of disagreements! However, it is an area that interests me as I was aware of some of the signs from an early age so I thought I would put together a small, but by no means complete, list of some of the most popular giveaways.
1) Psychic dreams. This of course will link in with those with psychic abilities, which takes us in a different direction to witchcraft but this is very common with natural witches because of their intuitive personalities.
2) An affinity with nature. A natural witch characteristic that runs through just about all natural witches is that they feel at one with the world around them. They are not good at being cooped up and tend to be fond of all outdoor pursuits from walking to gardening.
3) A close understanding of animals. The natural witch will often be able to understand animals and themselves have quite an animalistic approach to life in some ways. What this means is that they are flexible, able to adapt to the changing environment including the seasons, often highly attuned to danger signs around them and also are affected by moon cycles.
4) Natural witch characteristics will often run in families. But this doesn’t mean that it has to be a parent. You may discover that an ancestor way back was a witch!
5) An aptitude for divination. Again we crossover with the psychic realm but this can also make the natural witch much more adept at using witchcraft tools in general. There is an instinctive ability to work with them.
Having said all of the above it is important to also recognise that nothing will be achieved without hard work and practise. But if you have found that you have one or more of the above, you may find that witchcraft is your true calling :)