Thursday 25 March 2010

Mini Free Spell Series Part 3 - Memory Spell

No joke, no irony. Someone asked me this morning for a spell to help the memory and by this afternoon I’d forgotten. I had to text her to ask her what she’d asked me! Needless to say, I’m in need of this spell more than anyone at the moment. 

It’s another simple one, as promised in my mini free spells series. All you’ll need is something to represent a memory that will remain with you always or something that you treasure from the past. I like to use a copy of a book, such as To Kill a Mocking Bird, as words are tangible. It helps with visualisation. 

You’re going to use it to be the core of your memory and from this point try to reach it beyond what you currently believe are its limitations. So placing your memory object in front of you say:

You remain in my mind
Enriching my soul
But these memories I find
Can reach a new goal

Stretching and reaching
Encompassing more
My thoughts are now teaching
What I’d remembered before

Blessings
Fran xx

1 comment:

  1. thanks a lot. I am Vietnamese, I should speak this spell in vietnamese or english?

    ReplyDelete