Friday 9 April 2010

My Top 10 Ingredients For Spells In Spring

With Beltane just around the corner and the weather seeming to take a turn for the considerably better (fingers crossed it stays that way!) I am switching over to some different ingredients and herbs for this season. Obviously I will always be led by the nature and purpose of the spell itself but thought I would share with you my top 10 spring spell ingredients and what I'm keeping to hand at the moment. 

1) Daffodils and daffodils petals
3) Feathers (of many colours)
4) Sprinkles of grass cuttings
6) Rain water but if possible, I've been leaving it in the sun for half an hour!
7) Seashells
10) Sea salt (lots of cleansing going at the moment)

Any suggestions? What do you feel particularly drawn to at this time of year? 

No comments:

Post a Comment