Monday 26 April 2010

Beltane Diary - Day 4, Wording for my Beltane spell

Ok, I'm not completely finished with the wording as yet, so consider this a work in progress! I also have not yet completed how I shall arrange the ritual in general so this will come later on. Just thought I'd get what I've done so far on, and please feel free to let me know your thoughts! 

Given that I want to bring about the balance between masculine and feminine, here is the spell so far:

My need is for balance
To keep my path straight
To nurture my talents
And assist in my fate

The God and the Goddess
Placed side by side
Equally, they bless
Their example, my guide

To reach equilibrium
Requires that I listen
To both sides of my being
I am whole, no division

More tomorrow!

Don't forget we still have a Beltane sale on over at Destiny Charms so you are very welcome to drop by and take a look :)

No comments:

Post a Comment