Wednesday 20 October 2010

Samhain/Halloween 2010!!

Ok, I think we all know that Samhain/Halloween is a time of renewal and new beginnings. It's a wonderful time to garner these energies and make real plans for real changes in your life. But I have decided that I'm going to place a slightly different focus on my Samhain this year.

For it is also a time when the division between the two worlds of the living and the dead are weakest, when the departed are said to walk alongside us and we in turn, respect the life that they once had and their place amongst us. This is going to, in part, be the inspiration for my focus this year - the ghosts of the past and working on being able to move on wherever necessary!

Leaving the past behind is not always the sensible decision, of course. By ignoring it you often forget or fail to learn very important decisions. But repeating patterns, failing to let go of regrets and not spending enough time looking at the future though, is equally dangerous and so this is what I am going to concentrate on this year.

So, hope you join me over the next few weeks as I unfold my intentions and write my Samhain spells!

No comments:

Post a Comment