Tuesday 19 January 2010

Free Spell - Build Momentum Spell Part 4

Part 1 is here, part 2 here and part 3 can be found here

You know that feeling when you can’t wait to see what happens in the end? The one you get when you’re getting near the conclusion of a gripping book or a film? This is what I like to try and replicate at the end of my momentum spells. Just like it’s hard to get started on a long task, it’s equally difficult to finish it and find the enthusiasm. Seeing as I will be building up the energies with my other ‘mini’ spells along the way I’m certain I won’t be feeling fatigue but I will want to get past the finish line knowing I didn’t slow down at the last moment!

For this spell I have chosen to work with:
Oak bark to burn as incense
The acorns from part 2
A wrapped gift for myself (I’ve bought myself some jewellery!)
Piece of red ribbon, red candles either side.

First I will lay out my altar. The oak bark will be in an incense burner and is representing the growth of my project, what has developed since the acorn stage. I will place it in the very centre. Between me and the oak, I will use the red ribbon as a finish line! The candles placed on either side of it will help to ‘fire me up’ and strive to cross it.

On the far side, beyond the oak I will place my wrapped gift to myself. There it will stay until I have finished! On my side of the ribbon, closest to me will be the acorns. Let the feelings and energies come to you, going over in your mind all that you have achieved so far and what still remains. Imagine the joy of the final product. Then light the oak saying:

The end is near
My curiosity is strong
Full of pride and cheer
My triumph won’t be long!

Continue with the last of your project when you feel the spell is working and you are raring to go :)

No comments:

Post a Comment