Thursday 14 January 2010

The “Build Momentum” Spell!

My mum has given me a project. It’s to do with researching a section of our family tree and seeing as there is literally no information to get me started it’s going to take quite a while (anybody got any spells where I can magik up some extra time??). So, I’m going to enlist some help to keep my enthusiasm up and my mind on the job.

It’s not that I am not excited about it. But have you ever had an idea - a really good idea - and been really fired up only to find that this fizzles out when you actually get round to it? That’s hard work for you, it’ll dampen anyone’s spirit. What you need, my friend, is some stamina!

So, I’m working on a spell to help reverse the fizzle. Rather than it becoming arduous I want there to be even more drive as I go along. Not only will I get it done quicker but I will do a much better job of it.

I’m going to be doing most of the research at my computer, at least to start with, so I will be setting up a few aids around my work station comprising:

Clear quartz
2 green candles which I will inscribe with ‘Success’
A string of beads that I am putting together. I have chosen green for endurance, yellow for intelligence, blue for both happiness and patience.
A representation of the sun I picked up a few years ago for life and vigour.

I shall be smudging the room and specifically the work area too so that I can be assured that no unwanted energies linger.

Before I continue with the rest I’m going to put together a makeshift plan on what needs doing but will update you on the next move in the next few days :)

Fran xx

No comments:

Post a Comment