Friday 2 July 2010

Free Spells - Sun Spell

I don't know what the weather is like where you are (stating the obvious somewhat there!) but here it's been absolutely glorious :) And I am most certainly solar powered, the sun gives me energy and enthusiasm like nothing else. So this is not a spell to bring out the sun, but more about using its powerful vibrations and energies to stoke up your own potency. 

You will need:

A sun representation (I have a mirror which I just love)
Red, yellow or orange candles. Or all 3 if you fancy. 

O, sun how you radiate such power and such calm
Your warmth and light to all life is a balm
As you glow and shine, I seek to develop
Your qualities of strength and giving I'll envelop

I breath in your warmth (deep breath)
And let doubts go (breath out)
We are as one

No comments:

Post a Comment