Sunday 8 August 2010

Free Spell: Shaking off the blahs!

Today has been one of those days where you feel a bit low and in need of a bit of comforting. No particular reason, I've just been finding it hard to shake off a feeling of the blahs! So I have done a little spell this afternoon to help bring a little joy and positivity back into my soul. It doesn't take much but has lifted my spirits and therefore done the job :)

I find that I gravitate towards nature when I'm not feeling quite like myself. The beauty and calm helps me to reconnect and sharpens my perspective when it comes to what's important in my life. So I took myself off to a local country park and after a short stroll, chose a quiet and pretty spot to sit down on the grass. (And yes, I did get a bit of a damp backside but that's nature for you!) These are the words that have meaning to me, I say them to myself while I close my eyes:

Gloom begone
You cover my spirit
It's to nature I belong
And the lifeforce within it

I am creativity, I am peace
I am balance and motion
And so as dark turns to light
So too will this emotion

(Take a deep breath in)
I  am now released and can move on

No comments:

Post a Comment