Wednesday 25 August 2010

Free Spell: And the rain rain rain came down down down!

I'm getting a little tired of the incessant rain at the moment as it's nigh on impossible to pop out anywhere and not take the car - and I'm a MASSIVE fan of walking :)

However, I love using the energies of rain in spells because I like the cleansing feel that it has. It's a good time to try to shed feelings that you are hanging onto or to aim for a fresh start. I have quite a few rain spells but here's a general one that you can either use to bring about some new beginnings or for if you want to adapt it.

The rain comes to cleanse
And bring vigor to life
A time for amends
Reverse all my strife

I can transform and grow
In a direction that's new
Like water I'll flow
And restrictions I pass through

Begone old emotions
That do me no good
Begone foolish notions
Let me be what I should!

The best time and place for this spell is sat in front of a window looking out at the rain or even, if you can, sat under a shelter outside. Have a listen to that wonderful sound of the constant patter of the raindrops on the window or roof - it'll really get you in the right mood!

No comments:

Post a Comment