Saturday 17 January 2009

Welcome to my Free Love Spells Journal!

Hi there!
Welcome to my new blog about free spells and love spells, created to help you get and keep the love of your life! My name is Francesca and I have been a practising witch or Wicca for over 10 years. I started off being intrigued but a little sceptical and now have grown in both my beliefs and abilities to the point where spells and witchcraft are a part of my every day life.So, I wanted to share my life-style and knowledge with others so that they too can invoke the power of the earth and nature, experiencing the awe inspiring things I have.

Levels of Free Spells


I will be providing all level of free spells and love spells for you to try so don’t worry if you have never done anything like this before. I’ll do my best to give full instructions to cater for all you complete beginners out there. I’ll also try to give you some indication of what level the free spell is on - sort of a quick reference guide so you can tell whether or not you are ready for it yet.


Love Spells & Responsibility


With love spells, taking some responsibility is essential (as it invariably involves another person) so I will almost always class it as at least ‘medium level’. It may not be hard to perform, but I urge you to think any consequences through carefully. Seeing as most of my free spells will be love spells, this should become almost routine for you. Sometimes, but not always, spell ingredients will be required but I will tell you how readily available they are and if I can, how much you should be expecting to pay. But the best thing of all about opening up to witchcraft, is that your greatest power comes to you from the earth itself. It’s an abundant and rich resource and you will find many items right on your doorstep.


First Free Love Spell!


Anyway, fancy a sneak peak at what to expect?!! Let’s get this blog off with a bang with your first free spell - a very simple love spell to make your future beloved known to you.


You will need:


A handful of freshly picked violets (which are believed to have aphrodisiac properties).


You will need to take the violets outside, preferably somewhere that makes you feel calm and enables you to concentrate. Turn to the west, and then focus your mind on love and matters of the heart and when you are ready, scatter the violets into the air. Take a moment to truly experience the positive energy coming to you from the earth. Then look at the pattern that the violets have landed in and you should be able to make out the initials of the one you will eventually fall in love with.


Go give it a try! It will be a great lesson in learning to feel nature’s forces around you and starting to tune in to them.


Can’t wait to write my next post! Thanks for reading, and I hope you follow the blog in the weeks to come for what I really hope will be enlightening free spells that will really help you make positive changes in your life!


Thanks again, Francesca

No comments:

Post a Comment