Friday 15 January 2010

Free Spell - Momentum Spell Part 2

Part 1 can be found here

Ok, part 2 of my momentum spell! It’s a very simple start and sets the scene for some of the work I will be doing in the following steps. Now, I am a big fan of small ‘bite sized’ spells for these types of situations. It means that you do not drain all of your energies in one go only to find it difficult to put in what you need later. And of course the whole point is to build momentum, not necessarily to take any great leaps forward.

So for this spell I will be using:

Acorns
A written plan/note
Dewberry Incense

My reasons for using acorns are two-fold. The first reason comes from the old saying ‘great oaks from little acorns grow’. It is such a lovely, sweet proverb and one that can be applied to so many situations in life. Something may not seem much to start with, but greatness can grow! This is just the kind of energies I want around me. Secondly, I am researching my family tree so I want to replicate the project as closely as possible.

Next I will be outlining my general plan. This doesn’t have to be anything more than a few notes on what you want to achieve and what order you think you should go in - something to get it clear in your mind. Jot them down on a piece of paper, to be buried along with your acorns. Loosely wrap the paper round them, you don’t need to use anything to secure it.

As I prepare all of this, I will be burning my dewberry incense. This has a feeling of the past for me as it is a smell I associate with my youth. I want to feel completely absorbed in the mood of the project and seeing this is about the past for me and my family I want to start off with some strong emotions. If a project is personal to you, you will always find a lot more power in bringing in personal accompaniments.

Next step is to take yourself to somewhere that is acceptable for you to bury your note and acorns. As you cover them with the earth say:

The first step is done The work has begun!

This step places what you need to do firmly in your mind and gets you thinking about what you need to do. Very much needed if you’re like me as I very often find that actually getting started is one of the hardest things to do! I will include step 2 tomorrow :)

Fran xx

No comments:

Post a Comment