Sunday 27 March 2011

Free spell for learning

We all have times in our lives when we need to learn. This may or may not be related to college or formal education. In fact our whole lives are one big learning curve so being open to the lessons we need to learn at any point is always benefical and positive for us.

But it's not always easy. Often we are tired, often it's a subject or area we don't consider to be our strength or we may have had bad experiences in the past which makes us fear failure. So what can we do to open ourselves up to our full potential and let the wisdom in?

Well, how about a little spell ;) This is really simple and that makes it perfect to do whenever you feel it's necessary and even to do on a daily basis when you need to build up the energies for a set amount of time such as on a course.

You will need:
2 spell candles. I personally use orange for this as it's the colour for being fllexible and stimulation but I know of others who prefer blue. So the choice is yours.

A piece of string or ribbon

A piece of paper on which you write down the gift that you will give yourself when you make progress. Could just the be promise of a bar of chocolate, could be a holiday! This can be written at the closing down of the spell.

Light the candles and say:

The gift of knowledge I am ready for thee
I am able and so willing to learn
I am all avidness and positivity
And hope for wisdom in return

Tie the string or ribbon so that it makes a circle.

I will learn from others and pass it on
Knowledge and wisdom knows no bounds

Write down your "treat" and if you want, what your specific goals are. Fold the paper so that you can put it somewhere safe.

I am at one with my task and ready to strive for all I can be. I feel blessed for the opportunity.

10 comments:

  1. Hi, I wanted to know if you have an email address?? I have a couple of questions and wanted to email you directly....thanks so so much and love your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't suppose you are on Twitter at all are you? Might be easier to send you details through there. If not, sure we can find another way. Just always loathe to put my details on the blog as I then get a tonne of spam!!

    Thank you so much for your comments - you're VERY kind! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, would you mind messaging me on Twitter? I have a couple, if not more, questions I would like to ask. My name on Twitter is Envay. Thank you!

      Delete
  3. I am taking college entrance exams, and the timing is PERFECT!!! Thank You!! Blessed Be )O(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this information. This information is very useful for me. I am always looking out to witchcraft spells

    ReplyDelete
  5. What does it mean if I have certain visions at times ,see spirits & feel them also, know what someones about to do or thinking ,feel pople lurking at me , and I'm afraid to go deep inside my inner self I get jolted an wake up? I also at times make things fly across tabes or the house shook a no other neighbors felt it in there homes . How about what it means when I have so many ideas of either people fallin in love wit me an jobs hiring me on the spot or feelings of a rage that makes me jut wanna lash out sometimes an go insaine but something is always hold me back . A shadow is always watching me when I sleep I wake up an it slowly fades .... I'm so lost need help what's wrong with me ? Please help .....my email address is (awosczyna@live.com)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its good to keep on going good job especially when helping people keep it up love spells. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Memory spells are also good to help when in school and taking tests. They work well to give students the memory power that they need to get ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  8. DR EMU WHO HELP PEOPLE IN ANY TYPE OF LOTTERY NUMBERS

    It is a very hard situation when playing the lottery and never won, or keep winning low fund not up to 100 bucks, i have been a victim of such a tough life, the biggest fund i have ever won was 100 bucks, and i have been playing lottery for almost 12 years now, things suddenly change the moment i came across a secret online, a testimony of a spell caster called dr emu, who help people in any type of lottery numbers, i was not easily convinced, but i decided to give try, now i am a proud lottery winner with the help of dr emu, i won $1,000.0000.00 and i am making this known to every one out there who have been trying all day to win the lottery, believe me this is the only way to win the lottery.

    Contact him on email Emutemple@gmail.com
    What's app +2347012841542
    Https://emutemple.wordpress.com/
    Https://web.facebook.com/Emu-Temple-104891335203341

    ReplyDelete