Monday 28 September 2009

Spells and the Freedom to Make Mistakes

In case you hadn’t guessed, I bungled a spell the other day! I was feeling a bit tired and it was one of those days when everything you say comes out as gobbledegook. And yet I felt really good about my spell afterwards and the energies around me really picked up after my error. Why? Because I laughed my way through! :)

This may seem a bit bizarre if you are a beginner or if you are just getting into spell casting as you will inevitably be concentrating really hard on getting the words right or building up atmosphere. But I’m going to share a secret with you - atmosphere can be built up from just about any emotion! If you laugh at yourself then you are creating one of the most powerful energies both around and within yourself.

For me the other evening, I doubt I would have got too much further forward with my spell on account of me feeling pretty flat; I was just not connecting enough. By making a silly mistake I suddenly got the rush of joy and I was back on track!

So my advice to you is don’t be too precious with your spells or rituals. As nature changes and flows so do your emotions so go with them and enjoy the unexpected results they can bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment